Mass shooting at Catholic school in Minneapolis, 2 killed

Mass shooting at Catholic school in Minneapolis, 2 killed

NEW DELHI [Maha Media]: Three people were killed and 20 others injured in a shooting at a Catholic school in south Minneapolis on Wednesday, a US Justice Department official said. The incident occurred during a school-wide prayer assembly.

Police told the media that the shooter shot himself, resulting in his death. Earlier, some media reports had claimed that the police had shot the attacker.

The two children who died were 8 and 10 years old. Police said they were sitting on benches at the time of the incident. The shooter was carrying three weapons – a rifle, a shotgun, and a pistol.

The school had just ended its summer holidays two days earlier, on Monday. President Trump wrote on Truth Social that he had been fully briefed on the incident. The FBI took immediate action and is present at the scene. The White House is closely monitoring the situation.
 

Related News